Aspiring to Middle Leadership
Aimed at aspiring middle leaders or those new to middle leadership, this programme is delivered by current school leaders across the MTSA with sessions exploring the skills and knowledge required to be a successful middle leader.
The programme can act as an effective precursor to NPQML. The last session will be a celebration event where each delegate will have the opportunity to share their school based leadership project.
Cost: £50 per delegate
Sessions (4:00pm to 5:30pm):
- Wednesday 20th September - Welcome, Vision and Moral Purpose – Thomas Aveling
- Wednesday 11th October - Effective Use of Data – Robert Napier
- Wednesday 17th January - Building Positive Relationships – Greenacre School
- Wednesday 31st January - Leadership Styles – SJWMS
- Wednesday 21st March - Monitoring and Evaluation – Hundred of Hoo
- Wednesday 13th June - Overcoming Barriers to Learning – Bradfields
- Wednesday 27th June - ‘My Leadership Outcomes’ celebration / certification – The Howard
To book a place on this course please click the link below or email email@example.com
Specific Course Requirements
- Meet with a school based coach at least once in-between each session
- Attendance at each session unless in exceptional circumstances*
- Complete an evaluation of each session attended
- Completion of a school-based leadership project within given deadlines that demonstrates an impact on pupil outcomes
*In exceptional circumstances, non-attendance must be agreed with school based mentor and communicated to the MTSA via email prior to the start of the course.