NVQ Level 3 in Supporting Teaching and Learning
This course is provided in partnership with Babcocks and is aimed at candidates who currently work as a teaching assistant or who volunteer within a setting and have opportunities to support pupil learning.
The programme includes five days of training with dedicated time to complete assessment tasks alongside a HLTA programme manager and assessment.
Sessions: (9:30am – 3:30pm)
- 21/03/18 - Schools as Organisations and the TA Role
- 18/04/18 - Safeguarding and the TA Role
- 16/05/18 - Communication and the TA Role
- 13/06/06 - Children and Young Person’s Development and the TA Role
Specific Course Requirements
- Experience of supporting pupil learning.
- Attendance at all sessions.
- Support from a school based Senior Leader (usually the Head Teacher) if school are paying for the training.
- Complete an evaluation of each session attended