MTSA is a founder member of Leadership Learning South East (LLSE)
LLSE is a partnership of outstanding schools and strategic partners dedicated to providing innovative leadership development programmes and learning experiences to grow school leaders in the south-east of England.
LLSE is one of only 5 organisations in the south-east licensed to deliver programmes from the National College’s Leadership Curriculum. These include:
LLSE programmes are led by schools and responsive to the needs of schools. Our team of expert facilitators include serving school leaders.
LLSE aims to develop and deliver provision in line with the following signature characteristics:
- Leadership learning in the workplace, on the job, doing real work
- Challenge and support through a coach and/or line manager
- High quality learning resources, drawing on research and evidence
- Learning from and with credible peers
- Opportunities for structured reflection
- Promoting blended learning through high quality online resources and activities