Bill Rogers' 'Managing the Challenging Class'
The MTSA managed to secure Dr Bill Rogers from Australia for a CPD Day on 3 January 2017 on Managing the Challenging Class.
We promoted the event to all schools within our Alliance, across Medway and across the Kent & Medway Teaching School Network .
Discover the best ways to re-establish yourself with a challenging class, with a little help from international behaviour guru Dr Bill Rogers. This exclusive one-day course will give you techniques for managing the different behaviour types of every child in class so that all can progress as well as providing the latest practical strategies for co-operative behaviour. Come along to The Hundred of Hoo Academy to learn how to spot behaviour patterns, develop plans for establishing fair rules and classroom behaviour habits and sit back and watch as behaviour improves across your classes.
88 delegates attended the day and 82 delegates returned their evaluation sheets.
88% found the training met their personal requirements and 89% felt it met the requirements of their school.
Some of the positive comments received :
- Dr Bill Rogers style and delivery made it very interesting and made the techniques seem simple and do-able
- A thoroughly engaging and though provoking day
- Enjoyed the use of the visualiser and interesting use of images to show points
- The presenter made the talk fun, enjoyable and informative
- A privilege to listen and learn from Bill
- Bill has a wide range of expertise in both primary and secondary schools
- Informative, easy to listen to, engaging and understands the needs of both children and teachers
- Great! Real life situations and real life throughout and make the presentation flow easily and thought provoking.
- Makes you reflect on the things you do and how you can improve them
- Really relevant and useful course
- Very clear presenter, gave excellent real life examples and some good strategies for me to use in class
- Fabulous! Full of examples that I can take back and share with my team
- Good presenter, one of the best training days I have been on
- Very good day, came up to my expectations and beyond
- A day well spent – thank you!
- Brilliant day – feel very lucky to have had the opportunity to list to Dr Rogers